For new and experienced anodizers and manufacturers
An anodizing workshop is for you if you are:
- Just about to start your first anodizing line and need knowledge about equipment and the process
- An experienced anodizer who wants to get rid of recurring issues and/or improve your process, so your anodizing line is more efficient and profitable
- A product designer or manufacturer who needs help understanding what possibilities you have with anodized aluminum parts, and how to communicate efficiently with your anodizing supplier
Choose between 3 types of anodizing workshops
2 hour workshop
AluConsult’s 2 hour online workshop is perfect for you, if:
- You are a new anodizer and need to get basic knowledge and learn best practice
- You are a manufacturer using anodized aluminum parts for your products and need knowledge about anodizing, so you can design your products and communicate more efficiently with your anodizing supplier
Contact me for more information.
4 hour workshop
Do you want a more advanced entrance into anodizing?
Or do you want to combine basic knowledge and best practice with help for solving a specific issue or problem – with your anodizing line or your products?
Then a 4 hour online workshop is your obvious choice.
The workshop can be divided into two sessions – either on the same day or two different days.
Let’s talk about your options.
2 day workshop
– online or on site
Are you an anodizer stuck in your anodizing process? Or do you want to work dedicated on:
- Upgrading to pulse anodizing?
- Making your anodizing line more sustainable?
- Or a specific issue or problem you’re continually facing?
Your 2 day workshop can be customized to your needs – and split into four half days if you wish. Online or onsite.
Send me an email and let’s discuss your options.
* All prices are plus Danish VAT, and if the workshop is at your location, you must also calculate accommodation and travel expenses.
Servi-Sure LLC got the knowledge they needed
– for anodizing, hard-coating and electropolishing
“We’ve had Anne in for two custom trainings and each has provided exactly what we needed to broaden both the depth and width of our staff’s understanding of anodizing, hard-coating, and electropolishing.
She’s able to not only guide attendees through her prepared presentation, but also interact and improvise to take the training wherever the audience needs to go.”
Get ahead with a direct contact to 25 years of anodizing experience
For 25 years I, Dr. Anne Deacon Juhl, have been passionate about anodized aluminum.
For two reasons: It is the most sustainable surface finish for aluminum, lowering our carbon footprint – and because anodizing done right can make your products and buildings beautiful.
In online or on site workshops I help you, your staff and colleagues get better results – whether you are an anodizer or work in a manufacturing company using anodized aluminum parts for your products.
My experience includes a PhD in anodizing, work as a quality manager in an anodizing company and a production supervisor in the aerospace industry as well as consultancy and training of many companies as a private consultant.
Feel free to read more about my background here.
Let’s discuss your workshop options
Reach out to AluConsult:
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +45 24 23 91 45